My initial interest in embarking on a counselling career began after my own personal experience with counselling.
Through awareness of my past I was able to acknowledge the difficulties I was experiencing in my present life and work towards making changes in developing a greater fulfilment for my future.
I am passionate about working with you on any difficulties you are facing in an ethical, empathetic and warm approach.
I have experience working as a lead counsellor within two GP surgeries covering a variety of themes such as stress, anxiety, depression, relationship and health issues. I have experience working with individuals who are survivors of childhood and adult abuse with a range of themes such as self-harming behaviours, identity issues and relationship issues and I have experience working with children and young people as well as bereavement.
- BACP Counsellor/Psychotherapist Accreditation
- Basic Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Further Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- Basic Certificate in CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- Level 5 Diploma in CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- TA 101 (Transactional Analysis)
- Certificate of Professional Development in Dissociative Disorders Awareness (P.D. Cert. D.D.A)
- Level 2 CRUSE Bereavement Care
- Certificate in Trauma and Recovery
- Further Certificate in Trauma and Recovery
- Certificate in Eating Disorders (P.D. Cert. A.B.A)
- CPCAB Award Level 2 in Substance Misuse
- BACP Endorsement Level 4 in Substance Misuse
- Certificate in Doula Care
- Introduction to couple counselling
- Palliative Care Education Training Course
- Severe and Complex Trauma
- E.K.R.L Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling and Training Certificate
- Healing after Sexual Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Managing Stress and Coping with Pressure
- Bristol Crisis Centre Self Injury
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Attachment, Attachment Disorder and Trauma and Recovery
- Personality Disorders
- Child Abuse and Child Abusers
- Sexuality and Sexual Disorders
- Izzy’s Promise Certificate in Ritual Abuse and Mind Programming
- Inside the Mind of a Sexual and Violent Offender.
- ‘Nurturing Birth’ Doula
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks